Welcome! to My Tampa Rental.
Owners have many questions to setup their property as an Airbnb. Here are a few questions we often get from owners...
- How do we recuperate money if damages take place?
- How do I list and manage a property on multiple websites at the same time?
- What are the local ordinances and tax implications?
- How will I clean the units after every stay?
- How will I ensure unique key access to each guest?
- How do I price my property appropriately, and how do I stay on top of changing daily prices?
- How many beds can my property handle? How many people?
- What is my expected profit each month?
- What happens if something is damaged?
- Do I sign leases for longer term stays? Do I collect security deposits?
- Should I give the property a theme? If so which one?
- Which items do I need in the property?
- How do I deal with unscrupulous guests that demand money?
- Do I allow pets?
- How do I automate everything so I do not have do any work but make more money?
- Is my property location desirable enough?
- How do I get high rankings in Airbnb to ensure the profitability and success of my property?
- How much work is this?
- Will I make more money compared to a regular rental property?
- Do I give the guests actual keys? a lock box? How do I ensure no one will return?
- How much should I spend on staging, what should I buy?
- How do I restock supplies, How do I keep supplies safe?
The world of Airbnb management has become increasingly complex over the years. The abiltiy to list a property on multiple channels at the same time, dynamic integrated pricing, smart locks, cleaning schedules. There is a fairly high learning curve in order to successfully run a short term rental long term. The opportunity cost to have a professional take over this responsibility is greater than that of managing the asset yourself.
List your proprerty on more channels in addition to Airbnb.
Increased bookings, lower vacancy, more money, sign me up! Listing your property on multiple channels is an extreme endeavour without property management software. The complexity is parabolic. By partnering with a professional short term rental property manager you integrate into our technology stack, in which we use an advanced "PMS" Property management system, allowing us to list and manage your property on the following additional channels aka "Online Travel Angencies".
Here are just a few of the advantages and services when partnering with us.
We use advanced cleaning software to make sure the units are always ready for the next guest.
We handle all guest communication through out the entire stay
5 Star Reviews
With our expertise we ensure that we are receiving a 5 star reviews, giving us higher rankings.
We update the prices for 3 months in advance every single day, making sure we can rent for as much as possible.
Amazing photos are absolutely crucial to get maximum bookings. We hire a pro and know how to stage it right.
Sit back and collect
We pretty much handle everything. Sit back and collect more profit.
We integrate an electronic lock system so each guest has a unique pin.
Get help from an expert who know's how to stage a property to make hearts melt.
We take care of all fees, taxes, and billing, end of month payouts are sent and everything is documented.
Don't let the name "Tampa" in our domain name fool you! We can host a property anywhere in the world!
We are currently managing properties in various Counties across Florida and can host in any State. Everything works the same, we manage everything from A-Z, the only difference is we source local cleaners and maintenance people to be our boots on the ground for your particular property.
We are currently acting as a short term property manager in St.Pete aka "Airbnb property manager" and have existing short term rental units in St.petersburg Florida / Pinellas County Florida as well. We are also managing airbnbs in Brandon FL and surrounding areas.
|For onboarding of new owners, direct owner contact||
813-400-0070 (google number, goes to owner)
813-296-2010 (company main)
|Guest Support, Usman (Lead admin)||813-699-3552|
|Late night Guest Support, Andres (admin and maintenance coordinator)||813-419-1050|
Proven ExperienceWe have successfully completed over $1,400,000 in reservations on behalf of owners. With over 1500 reviews and 5 years experience. See why owners continue to refer us to their friends over and over again.
Airbnb Management Services Offered
- Professional photoshoot of the property by using third party
- Creating and setting up the property profile from A to Z:
- Listing details
- Booking setting
- Availability etc
- Uploading photos
- Adding captions to photos for guests to understand the property layout
- Providing the lockboxes in case the smart lock doesn't work.
- Writing a check-in and checkout instructions
- Managing Booking Calendar
- Handle bookings
- 24/7 Guest Communications
- Answering guests inquiries before and after the check-in.
- Confirm booking requests and send welcome messages and check-in instructions.
- Sending the unique pin to guests to check-in.
- Resolve problems during their stay
- Sending checkout instructions the night before check-out.
- Writing review responses
- Housekeeping cleaning, managing cleaners, making sure property is clean.
- Deep cleaning before setting the property live on airbnb
- Post-stay cleaning
- Payment and management of cleaners
- Daily pricing, modifying and mazimizing revenue for the owner
- Integration into our technology stack
- Provision of linen and toiletries
- Property maintenance*
- Communication with the maintenance workers and guests to schedule maintenance.
- Ordering and restocking of basic supplies like
- Toilet Papers
- Paper towels
- Kitchen towels
- Hand soap
- Body Wash
- Dish Soap
- Dish wash cloths etc
- Logistics of getting supplies stocked and in the unit
- Light bookkeeping
- Keeping the record of expenses
- Calculating the revenue at the end of each month.
- Contacting airbnb support if there is something missing or wrong with the monthly payout sheet.
- Creating payout sheets and sending them to the owner.
- Delivering payouts on time.
La Villa Mediterranea South Tampa Upscale Townhome
La Villa Mediterranea is an upscale high-end luxury townhome located in the gorgeous and sought-after south Tampa SOHO region. This stunning townhome is perfect for a couple or small group of 6 who want the finer things in life while exploring and having an awesome time in Tampa.
Sunset Paradise - Find yourself in Tampa
Enjoy Tampa Bay in our privately owned recently renovated luxury condominium. This bright beach themed condo has a direct water view of the Tampa Bay, yet is still centrally located to easily access downtown Tampa and neighby cities such as Clearwater or St.Petersburg. Professionally decorated with cerulean blue; you will inevitably be overflowing with happiness. Part of the Sailport resort, enjoy fantastic amenities on site such as a beautiful in ground pool, volleyball court and white sands.
Welcome to Sea Forever - Balcony Water View Tampa
Privately owned perfectly decorated luxury condominium. Bright beach themed condo has a direct water view of the Tampa Bay. Centrally located to easily access downtown Tampa, Clearwater beach or beautiful St.Petersburg. Professionally decorated with cerulean blue. Electric fireplace and dimmable lights to kindle some much needed romance. Part of the Sailport resort, enjoy fantastic amenities on site such as a beautiful in ground pool, volleyball court white sands and much more!
South Tampa Private Gem Attached to $Million Home
Welcome to the "Mediterranean South Tampa Escape". This is a fully stocked mother-in-law suite attached to a 1,000,000+ home in South Tampa. New construction, with full kitchen, full bathroom. 1 bedroom with queen bed and sofa bed for guests.
Florida Dream Vacation 2/2 All new with Amenities!
Looking for an airbnb that is central to Tampa, Orlando AND St.petersburg Florida? This is the perfect privately owned condo to explore all of the major cities Florida has to offer
Beautiful Neighborhood - Seminole Heights 1/1
Beautiful 1 bedroom 1 bathroom suite in Seminole heights. Historic remodeled bungalow with large windows and features only seen in old Seminole Heights. Great for people visiting Tampa. Close proximity to I-275
Bohemian Beach Chic
Enjoy downtown St.Petersburg and Vinoy Beach, in our cozy beach-chic decorated efficiency unit. Literally, on Beach Dr, this quaint little stay is right near all of the action. 7 blocks east of all of the hottest bars and restaurants in St.Petersburg.
Farm House Retreat - Park your RV - Camp in Style!
This is an extremely special listing, located in the Rural and peaceful town of Plant City, off of Interstate I-4, this Farm House Retreat, is for those that want to truly get away to a tranquil spot with low noise, beautiful backyard views, and an acre of land to park an RV, or large truck.
Large Groups - Up to 12 Guests - In ground POOL!
This is the definition of a diamond in the rough. Normal looking house from the outside, but absolutely amazing inside. Fully renovated house with an in-ground pool, perfect for large groups. Massive living room with wrap-around couches
Seminole Heights Original Bungalow - RARE beauty
This is an original historic bungalow completely remodeled with central air, new piping, brand new washer dryer, new beds & sheets. The property was specifically set up for Airbnb guests. Right smack in the expensive and sought-after Seminole Heights area of Tampa, FL
The ol' Carriage House of Tampa Bay
Welcome to Carriage House of Tampa Bay! This is a completely remodeled Boho Chic-styled little getaway right in the heart of Tampa! Located just north of Kennedy, minutes from the hottest bars and restaurants on Howard Ave.
Vinoy Beach getaway, Fun in the Sun Close to bars!
This cozy beach-themed one-bed one bath is perfect to get away and experience everything St.Pete has to offer! Full kitchen for longer stays. Private patio area for relaxing with your friends after a long day of fun. It can accommodate two extra guests on the pullout couch
Wake up to the ocean breeze! Sailport Resort Condo
Welcome to the Sailport Resort in Tampa FL. Wake up and open your balcony and let the ocean breeze run through your private condominium on the water. Enjoy the views, volleyball, beer next to the fire pit, full bar and restaurant onsite. Quick access to both St.Pete and Tampa.
3 bedroom Single family home with fenced in yard!
This is a great 3br, 1 bath single-family home with a fenced-in private yard. The entire house is yours. This home has been fully updated with granite countertops and modern conveniences. It also features a stunning front patio with mid-century tile and corner widows to let in unlimited sunlight!
Fantastic Boho Chic Home - Clearwater StPete Tampa
Beautifully decorated single family home centrally located in Largo FL. This is a great property for vacationers wanting to explore all of St. Pete, Tampa, Clearwater. Gorgeous and remodeled home, you will find mid-century / boho chic style. All of the furniture, beds, and linens are new. Conveniently located within 15 minutes from some of the most beautiful beaches in America, including Indian Rocks Beach, Madeira Beach, Clearwater, etc. Come stay in this ideal Airbnb!
Meet the OwnerWilliam Howley of Tampa, FL.
William Howley is a licensed Realtor & Airbnb expert living in Tampa FL.
His goal is to transform homes into vacation rental getaways while maximizing profits for their owners.
William is also an active real estate investor with experience in: government foreclosure auctions, rehabbing/flipping, and traditional buy & hold strategies. William is also the founder of Howleyrealestate.com and AuctionTumbler.com a platform to research foreclosure auctions.
"I really enjoy meeting new people and love putting deals together. Ultimately I just want to solve problems and create value."
See what others are saying about William Howley
References available upon request
Freedom & Travel
William and I worked together to get my duplex up to the airbnb standard. Fully equipped these things have been on auto pilot. Travel has never been easier.
Dan Malatante, 5/21/2019
I was traveling for work spending half my time in MA, and half in FL, and I needed a way to make money on my property 6 months out of the year. Will has had everything running smoothly, I could not have asked for more.
Rajeev Tillet, 3/17/2019
My husband and I had a struggling rental for years until we met Will. Managing the property is barely a thought and now the checks and condition of the property is totally dependable. Working with Will was a breeze.
Barbara Phillips, 2/06/2019